Receptionist & Barista
We are looking for a Receptionist who will be the first person to greet and welcome our visitors at the Nanushka Studio, and who can manage our in-house bar services in a friendly manner. The person we are looking for is to become part of the Nanushka family and can create a welcoming atmosphere of our own, with well served coffee and never ending snack bar. Responsibilities cover interpersonal, catering, operative and administrative tasks as well.
- Greeting, welcoming, and directing guests appropriately, notifying the company personnel of visitor arrival and and taking care of catering needs;
- Maintaining an organized and clean reception and kitchen area;
- Managing the seamless operation of our bar services and supply of consumables;
- Support the team by providing in-house catering services;
- Oversee and report monthly and quarterly supply-takes;
- Provide suggestions for improvements;
- Be a point of contact for service providers and contractors, communicate issues and follow through;
- Be the point person for mailing and shipping.
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Has a sense of style with genuine character;
- Service minded and easily sociable;
- Has experience in customer service, catering or other service-oriented fields;
- Is dynamic and can relate to the ‘Nanushka world;
- Is self-motivated and forward-thinking;
- Has good written and conversational Hungarian and English language skills;
- Has user-level computer skills (Google Drive, Gmail, Slack, etc.).
We kindly ask applicants to submit both their resume and cover letter.