We are looking for an intern, who is energetic and is looking for a hands on experience in a start-up environment, solving for international markets. Learn how the fashion business works and how a data based strategic approach can drive the company’s growth.
- Our internship program is for undergraduate and graduate students.
- We are looking for an intern with a particular interest in data strategy and market research.
- The selected individual will be able to gain insight to the following business areas:
E-commerce / Operations / Finance / Wholesale / Marketing / Production
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Assisting in ongoing projects, data collection, data visualization, and the production of weekly reports.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 12 weeks and up to 6 months.
- Excellent English knowledge (another language, besides Hungarian is a plus)
- Preferred qualifications:
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Market Research, Consulting, Analysis, Marketing, and Finance preferably in the field of fashion.
- International experience, international studies
We kindly ask applicants to submit both their resume and cover letter.