Junior Finance Manager
Nanushka is looking for a Junior Finance Manager in its expanding Finance Team. This is a great opportunity for a strategic, results-oriented and analytical professional to participate in an exciting, ambitious and creative business. If you love multitasking, working with figures and Excel, and if you can flex between detailed and high-level approaches, you are the right candidate for this position.
- All aspects of accounts payable and receivable for separate ledgers;
- Invoice processing, statement reconciliation, matching to goods outwards;
- Liaising with suppliers and internal staff (purchasing, stores);
- Generating payment runs in line with agreed credit terms;
- Reconciling intercompany balances and posting journals;
- Payment chasing, supporting sales task in collection activities, continuous communication with sales team;
- Working with the CFO to ensure the efficient running of the organization;
- Support the development of budgets, forecasts and internal reporting for the management team and top management;
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Check and monitor the work of the Finance Administrator;
- Processing of staff expense payments;
- Work on all aspects of operations for our fast-growing company, including the management of contract administration.
The Ideal Candidate
- Top-tier undergraduate or graduate degree – preferably in economics, accounting or related field;
- 3-4 years’ experience as a junior accountant/ financial analyst either in-house at a top-tier company or accounting firm;
- Excellent Excel skills (macro writing is a definite plus);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Highly organized, results-oriented and with very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, as well as work as part of a team;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; fearless and proactive when it comes to challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple levels and functions;
- Interest in the fashion and ecommerce business;
- Knowledge of US/UK GAAP is a definite plus.
We kindly ask applicants to submit both their resume and cover letter.