Have you heard? We’re opening a café in our new Nanushka concept store. But first we need your help. We’re looking for a barista to become a part of the Nanushka family! Someone who is not only a passionate coffee-lover, but is also able to create a special guest experience whilst managing the café. ☕
You should be able to:
- Apply various brewing methods including but not limited to espresso, pour over, and cold brew;
- Ensure that the pre-set quality standards are met by regular testings, and keep developing a coffee palette reflecting these values;
- Work in a team and/or as a team leader in the Café corner;
- Support the team by managing the full operation of the Café in a smooth and stylish fashion - everything from organising the station to washing up - making sure the Café is impeccable.
- Manage the daily tasks of the shop, including selecting and ordering coffee beans, staff organisation and stock management;
- Be a point of contact for service providers and contractors, communicate issues and follow through;
- Train prospective staff and provide feedback for hiring decisions;
- Oversee and report monthly and quarterly stock-takes.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about coffee and can relate to the ‘Nanushka world’;
- Has experience working in the industry, making specialty coffee;
- Is able to provide an exemplary customer focused service;
- Is self-motivated and forward-thinking;
- Has good written and conversational Hungarian and English language skills;
- Has basic good computer skills (Google Drive, Gmail, Slack, etc.);
- Open to a flexible schedule and available to work on weekends.